top of page

Discover New Jersey

New Jersey's Birding Hot Spots

Many people think of Jersey as a hustling and bustling area with cities, factories, and loud highways. This type of setting doesn't usually work well for birding! That's only about 40% of our state! So what about the other 60%? It's all nature and open space! surprising right? Check out the best places for Birding in New Jersey!